We are offering Webinars about GREENROCK saltwater batteries. How does it work? How to calculate the right size of your energy storage system? How to install a GREENROCK battery system? What is an Energy management system for? Those and lots of more questions we answer in our webinars. Click on your preferred webinar titles and register now.
- Oct 10th, 2019 3pm (UTC+2 = central European time) GREENROCK saltwater batteries – introduction and technical overview
- Oct 24th, 2019 3pm UTC+2 = central European time) Installing GREENROCK saltwater batteries and systems
- Nov 7th, 2019 3pm UTC+1 = central European time) Dimension the right size of battery storage
- Nov 21st, 2019 3pm UTC+1 = central European time) GREENROCK EMS features and opportunities
Participants taking part in all four webinars are entitled to answer a test for becoming a certified GREENROCK partner. Just let us know if you intend to do so, and we will pass all documentation to you. Contact: [email protected]
Dutch and French-speaking webinars are linked here in the bottom paragraph.
Content of the Webinars
GREENROCK saltwater batteries – introduction and technical overview
Learn more about saltwater based energy storage and their advantages.
- Product presentation
- Technical details about GREENROCK saltwater batteries
- Comparison saltwater / lead / Lithium storage
- GREENROCK Home, Business systems or stacks and combiner box – which solution fits best for you
Installation of saltwater battery stacks and all over systems
Learn more about set up of saltwater batteries and the correct installation of your storage systems GREENROCK Home and Business.
How to set up the batteries:
- Combiner box
- SOC status
How to dimension a saltwter battery storage
What’s the right size of a battery storage. Learn how to make calculations about dimensions of the system.
- Terminology: self consumption, self-sufficiency
- Potential for increase of self-consumption
- Design of systems
o PV system
o Internal consumption
o Correct storage size
GREENROCK EMS and it’s features
What is an energy management system for? How a GREENROCK EMS can improve self consumption.
- load shifting
- visualization of loads
- integrate heating elements, wireless sockets, e-car charging stations
Please note some extra information for your first GREENROCK Webinar
We are doing our webinars with edudip platform. Flash Player is required for the program to work. Please register in time for the appointment and if necessary install Flash player on your device.
It is possible that your PC is particularly well secured in terms of safety. Please take note of the firewall settings. In your system settings, port 1935 (TCP) must be enabled for outgoing connections.
During the online seminar you will be there as a listener. We can not hear your spoken comments / questions. There is the possibility to ask questions in chat. Our moderator will answer the questions at the end of the talk. If there is no time, you will receive an e-mail answering all questions in the forum. In addition, all participants will receive the documents for further review after the webinar.
At the end of the webinar, edudip will ask for your feedback. Please use this opportunity to tell us your impressions. We want to constantly improve and learn from your feedback.
We look forward to meeting you in our webinar.